Libraries : R Shiny, d3js, dplyr, tibble, titdyR, ggplot2, leaflet, Fusion charts, Chartjs,Plotly, Rvest, Pandas, Numpy, Scikit-learn, Matplotlib
Analytics Tools : RShiny, Alteryx, Tableau, Origami Logic, Pentaho Data Integration, MS Excel
Statistical Analysis : ANOVA, Multiple Regression, Confidence intervals, Hypothesis testing, Significance Tests
Machine Learning : Linear and Logistic Regression, Decision Trees and Random Forests, Support Vector Machines, Clustering, Isolation Forests, KNN
Web Design : HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Angular Material Design
GIS Tools : ArcGIS Suite, QGIS, Map Server, ERDAS Imagine, Google Earth, MapInfo, Maptitude
Information and Analytics Manager, In4mation Insights, New York, NY Feb 2018 – Present
- Developed R Shiny applications using Teradata and SQL Server for brand forecasting, evaluation of advertisement and pricing activities for multiple brand product lines.
- Deployed optimization model for media budget allocations in R shiny app to production.
- Developed R Shiny dashboards for analyzing user survey results.
- Implemented Marketing analytics dashboards for CPG clients based on the KPI framework.
- Implemented best practices for developing data analytics and reporting tools.
- Guided the client teams with User Acceptance Testing and best practices for using the analytics dashboards.
Senior GIS Developer (Data Analytics and Visualization), Tango Analytics – Irving, TX Jul 2013 – Jan 2018
- Developed dashboards using D3js visualizing demographic variables assisting the clients in understanding the underlying important demographics and target marketing.
- Developed tools for web mapping application to perform spatial analysis allowing retailers to understand the spatial relationship between stores, their customers, competitors.
- Designed and developed UI for the mapping application to make it responsive across various devices allowing end users to use the application on site to run real time reports and understand factors in deciding potential new sites.
- Implemented PL/SQL procedures for generating demographic reports, trade areas, sales forecast model and geospatial editing functionalities.
- Utilized Alteryx for building GIS data pipelines to automate demographic data update process.
Senior Developer, High Mark Credit Information Services Ltd – Mumbai, India Feb 2012 - Aug 2012
- Set up and mentored a GIS team for R&D to implement zip code proximity mapping workflow using QGIS to improve the accuracy and usability of Indian addresses for the purpose of identity resolution.
Senior GIS Analyst, Cybertech Systems and Software, Ltd – Mumbai, India Jun 2010 - Feb 2012
- Implemented desktop and web-based GIS solutions for clients using ESRI suite of products.
GIS Specialist, Environmental Management Centre – Mumbai, India Sep 2008 - May 2010
- Developed a GIS Web Based Project Information Management system for an Infrastructure Development firm with ArcGIS Server.
- Converted CAD data to GIS data, geodatabase creation from spatial and non-spatial data, spatial and attribute editing, digitizing and implement a fully functional ArcGIS Server setup.
GIS Engineer, ESRI India Ltd – Mumbai, India Jan 2007 - Sep 2008
- Trained key clients to ensure understanding for ArcGIS Desktop and ArcGIS Server,improved efficiency for ATMs by implementing a web-based GIS application and monitoring their status using ArcGIS Server for banking institutions.
University of Texas, Dallas M.S – Geospatial Information Science
Symbiosis, India M.S – Geoinformatics
Anna University, India B.S – Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Where do people eat in Austin? Scrapped data from Foursquare API for all places falling under the food & restaurant category using R, used D3.js to create bubble chart based on the inputs, check-ins and ratings.
- Mapping breweries in the US: Mapping breweries across US using R to scrape and geocode data and leaflet to map them.
- Visualizing Airbnb listings: Used R and Python to analyze how prices vary for rental listings in NY based on geography, listing type and amenities.